Can you stop thinking? Can you stop thinking about thinking? … there you go… down the rabbit-hole again… exploring the unknown unknowns…
A collection of those eureka moments when you find an allegory worth remembering – while reading a book, brooding in the shower, or deep philosophical conversations with friends.
- Be it described by, Low-complexity art or Occam’s razor; Nature favors designs with high informational entropy with low Kolmogorov complexity… in short, God is a lazy programmer!
- “Sarcasm is a word in the lexicon”… is a self-referential statement. It is either false, or true but cannot be proven in the premise while preserving it sarcastic truth at the same instant! Godel’s Incompleteness Theorem.
- All of learning theory is mostly “Classification + Correlation”… dividing data into sets and understanding the relations between them.
- Pressing UnDo does not take you into the past, it takes you to an alternate future. Pressing ReDo does not correct your mistake, it accounts for a misjudgment requiring two actions.
- When you are rolling some dice you can either accept that the results are truly random or you can believe that they are decided by God. But, if you choose the latter, you must understand that this God of yours must roll some virtual dice of his own in order to decide your dice rolling results.
- Probabilities do not exist. It is only useful for faking the future as present. Statistics is what is real.
- If a string is compressed, it must include the decompressor compiler length as part of it.
- Randomness is not predictable, not patterned, not biased. Randomness is whatever is left over when we have listed all the known patterns in the universe. [ref][https://www.3quarksdaily.com/3quarksdaily/2014/10/randomness-the-ghost-in-the-machine.html]
- Swastika - The Gateway To Time Travel
- Om - The Principal Syllable
- Area 51 - The Mystery Military Base
- Mathemagical Blackholes and Phi - The Elegance
- Biorhythm - How It Works
- God’s Arrival - Kingdom of Heaven
- Aliens and Gods - Story of Niburu
- Magnetic Anti-gravity - Levitation
- Yang-Yin - Balance In Nature
- Ankh, Djed, Was - Egyptian Symbolism
- Panchbhutas - The Five Elements
- 11:11 Phenomenon - Guardian Angels
- Carbon - The Compounds of Life
- The 3 Secrets - Wonders of the World
- Predicting the future - Nostradamus to Paul The Octopus
- Mind waves - An unexplored force
- Deja Vu - Souls and Time revisited
- Puspakh Ratha and UFOs - A flying timeline
- Fractals - From Here To Infinity
- Bionics and Hormones - Immortality In Our Grasp
- Augmented Reality - Alice In Wonderland
- The Tsangpo Gorge - The Hidden Cavern
- Göbekli Tepe - The History Of Man
- Mount Meru and Senai - Knocking On Heaven’s Door
- Ark of Covenant - King Solomon’s Mines
- Rama Setu - Mythology And History Mingles
- The Knights Templar - Preserving Bloodline
- Nicholas Roerich - The Chintamani Stone’s Power
- Dwarka - The Lost City
- Lucid Dreaming - Controlling The Demon
- DNA Memory - The Next Big Leap
- Space Elevators - Rail-guns For Low-cost Satellite Launch
- Aerogel and Carbon Nanotubes - Replacing Steel And Plastic
… so this is the place where I collect my ideas for future blog posts